Charlie Banana is an overseas Cloth Diaper brand known for its adjustable elastic rise setting in the legs (if that makes sense). It’s a fairly reputable brand based out of Hong Kong with a variety of different products sold around the world. Charlie Banana is part of the Winc Design Limited company run by President Gaëlle Wizenberg who is dedicated to an eco-friendly world.
Charlie Banana Products
- One Size Cloth Diaper (Pocket)
- Sized Cloth Diapers
- Hybrid AIO Cloth Diapers
- Training Pants
- Swim Diapers
Most of Charlie Banana products are manufactured in China. You can purchase them at
My Personal Experience with Charlie Banana Cloth Diapers?
Couple years ago, I reviewed Charlie Banana on my blog, specifically their disposable inserts and diaper.
I don’t care for internal rise settings. I find them very frustrating and difficult to use. I did like the disposable inserts, but that’s about where it ended.
Charlie Banana Cloth Diaper Reviews
Cloth Diaper Reviews
- Swimming with Charlie Banana, 2017, sponsored, SimplyMomBailey
- Charlie Banana Hybrid AIO, 2017, sponsored, Fluff Butt Reviews.
- Charlie Banana Best One Size Diaper Statistical Review, 2016, Padded Tush Stats
- Charlie Banana Cloth Diaper Review, 2015, sponsored, My Darla Clementine
- Charlie Banana One Size Cloth Diaper Review, 2015, This West Coast Mommy
- Charlie Banana One-Size Pocket Diaper Review, 2014, sponsored, Maman Loup’s Den.
- Charlie Banana Sized and One Size Cloth Diaper Review, 2010, sponsored, Dirty Diaper Laundry
- Fuzzibunz vs. Charlie Banana Pocket Diaper Smackdown, Organic Baby Atlanta
- Which is Better Fuzzi Bunz or Charlie Banana?, All About Cloth Diapers
Did you write a review or youtube of Charlie Banana cloth diapers?
Drop a comment with your link, or send me an email at email@example.com