Lil Helper Diapers is a Canadian cloth diaper brand started by Mohammad and Nader Abu to pursue a better more affordable cloth diaper. These aerospace engineers have been creating a line of cloth diapers produced overseas.
Lil Helper Products
- Cloth Diapers
- Swim Diapers
- Charcoal & Bamboo & Overnight Inserts
- Stay Dry Liners & Flushable Liners
- Wet Bags
- Other Accessories
My Personal Experience with Lil Helper Diapers?
I don’t have any experience with this brand.
Lil Helper Reviews
They have an entire press section of reviews located here.
- Lil Helper AIO, 2018, Fluff Butt Review, sponsored
- Lil Helper Cloth Diaper Review, 2017, Moms Little Feat, sponsored
- Lil Helper Charcoal Diaper & Change Mat Review, 2016, Maman on the Trail, sponsored.
- Lil Helper Cloth Diaper Review, 2015, Manic Pandemic, sponsored
- Lil Helper Diapers Review, 2014, Mama The Fox
- Lil Helper Cloth Diaper Review (New Version), 2014, Change-Diapers, sponsored
- Lil Helper Cloth Diapers Review, 2012, Zephyr Hill, sponsored
Did you write a review or youtube of Lil Helper cloth diapers?
Drop a comment with your link, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org