Nuggles! is a Canadian cloth diaper brand based out of the Kamloops area. Some of their diapers are made overseas and some of their products are made in Canada. Nuggles is a small operation making a variety of products listed below in an ethical small batch production.
Nuggles Brand Products
- Pocket Diaper
- Diaper Cover
- Swim Diaper
- Newborn Diaper
- Inserts & Prefolds
- Accessories such as wetbags, bibs, and more
- Leggings with Rococo Bum
My Personal Experience with Nuggles!
I do actively work with Nuggles! from time to time and I love their products. I find their prefolds aren’t absorbant enough for me, but I have many friends who love them.
My favourite product is the fitted cloth diaper, and I do like their covers for bigger toddlers. I’m not a huge fan of their covers for small babies, they just fit awkward (Sorry Cherelle!). They have a great friendly warehouse to visit if you live in the Kamloops area.
- Nuggles Swim Diaper Review, 2017, Momma Luvz, sponsored
- Nuggles reusable swim diaper review, 2017, Everyday Mom, YouTube
Pocket & Covers
- Product Review: Simplee by Nuggles, 2017, A Foragers Home
- Nuggles Simplee 2.0 Cloth Diaper, 2016, SimplyMomBailey
- Nuggles Simplee OS Hybrid Diaper and Hanging Wet Bag, 2015, This West Coast Mommy, sponsored.
- Nuggles All In Two Diaper Review, 2015, Dirty Diaper Laundry, sponsored
- Nuggles Simplee & Tuck-Wrap-Go Cover Review, 2015, Maman Loup’s Den, sponsored
- Nuggles Bittee Newborn, 2017, SimplyMomBailey
- Nighttime Cloth Diapering 101, 2017, Melissa Dimock
- Nuggles! Bittees Stay Dry AIO Diaper Review, Mom’s Little Feat
- Nuggles! Bittees Newborn AIO Review, 2015, Maman Loup’s Den
- Nuggles Bittee Stay Dry All In One Newborn Cloth Diaper Review, 2014, Cloth Diaper Addicts, sponsored
Did you write a review or youtube of Nuggles! diapers?
Drop a comment with your link, or send me an email at email@example.com