Omaiki is a Quebec based company designing and manufacturing a whole spectrum of zero waste products from cloth diapers to cloth produce bags. Omaiki sources Canadian and manufactures in Montreal. Based out of Blairsville, the duo behind Omaiki are passionate and dynamic about their brand. They continue to release new and better product season after season.
I am a brand ambassador over at SimplyMomBailey, and I do use affiliate links. But I do love their product without the association.
Omaiki Cloth Diaper Products
- All In One Cloth Diaper
- Fitted cloth Diaper
- Newborn Cloth Diaper
- Cabrio (Cloth Dipaer Cover System)
- Cloth Diaper Cover
- Swim Diaper
- Wet Bags of various sizes
- Femine Hygiene Products
- Kitchen Reusable Product
- Family Cloth
- And MORE!
My Personal Experience with Omaiki!
I have been a brand ambassador for two years and over that time have fallen in love with their product. If I could all over again, Omaiki would be defintely be in my stash. On a recent trip I even visited with them in Quebec and had a chance to shop the warehouse and meet the amazing owners of the company.
My favourite product is the Cabrio and the AIO. I haven’t tried the fitted cloth diaper, and my pad stash is mostly Lotus femine hygiene products. I love their mission and can’t wait for the next set of prints to release.
- Omaiki AIO Cloth Diaper Review, 2017, This West Coast Mommy, sponsored
- Omaiki Cloth Diapers: Cute & Easy to Use, 2017, The Koala Mom, sponsored
- Omaiki AIO Cloth Diaper Review, 2017, The Monarch Mommy, sponsored
- Omaiki AIO Cloth DIaper Review, 2017, SimplyMomBailey, Brand Ambassador
- Omaiki All in One Diaper Review, 2014, Maman Loups Den, sponsored
- Omaiki All in one cloth diaper review, 2013, Eco Baby, sponsored
- Omaiki AIO Diaper Review, 2013, Zephyr Hill, sponsored
Cabrio & Other Diapers
- Omaiki Cabrio Hybrid Cloth Diaper, 2017, SimplyMomBailey, Brand Ambassador
- 7 REasons to Choose the Omaiki Cabrio instead of the Grovia Shell, 2018, SimplyMomBailey
- Omaiki Cabrio Cloth Diaper, 2017, The Mama Knows
- Omaiki Cabrio Review, 2018, Mama Banana’s Adventures, sponsored
- Omaiki Cabrio All in Two Cloth Diaper Review, 2017, The Monarch Mommy, sponsored
- Omaiki Mini O All in One Review, 2017, Moms Little Feat
- Omaiki Mini-O Newborn Diaper Review, 2017, The Pierogie Mama
- Omaiki Orion Nighttime Fitted Cloth Diaper Review, 2017, The Mama Knows, sponsored
- Eco-Friendly Cloth Solutions with Omaiki, 2018, BC Mom.ca, sponsored
- Omaiki Daytime Trainers with Snaps, 2017, SimplyMomBailey
- Omaiki Hero Training Patns Comparison: Daytime versus Nighttime, 2017, This West Coast Mommy
- Omaiki Hero Nighttime Training Patns Review, 2017 Mama Banana’s Adventures
- Training Pants worth Owning, Omaiki Hero Trainer for Nights, 2017, SimplyMomBailey
- Omaiki H2) Swim Diaper Reviews, 2017, SimplyMomBailey, Brand Ambassador
Did you write a review or youtube of Omaiki diapers?
Drop a comment with your link, or send me an email at email@example.com