Easy Peasies is a Canadian made cloth diaper similar to AMP Diapers & AppleCheeks, but also different. Founded in 2010, Jessica is based out of Stanley, New Brunswick in Canada.
Easy Peasies Products
- Newborn Cloth Diapers
- One Size Hybrid Cloth Diaper
- One Size Swim Diaper
- One Size Pocket Diaper
- Ready Use AIO Diapers
- Dry Nights AIO
- Inserts (3 Ply Bamboo, 2 ply Bamboo)
- Bamboo Wipes
- Disposable Inserts, Liners & Boosters
- Monthly Subscriptions
There is potential with patent concerns regarding the inner gusset that are characteristic on the Rumparooz. It is this potential concern that many speculate keeps Easy Peasies out of the American marketplace.
Easy Peasies are made in New Brunswick. You can purchase them at these affiliated retailers: LagoonBaby (Canada)
My Personal Experience with Easy Peasies Cloth Diapers?
I really like the fit of Easy Peasies. I don’t care for the inner gusset as much as I did prefer the fit. I haven’t used my Easy Peasies in sometime just because I’m a covers girl.
Easy Peasies Cloth Diaper Reviews
- Easy Peasies Pocket Diaper Review, 2017, sponsored, Zephyr Hill.
- Easy Peasies Ready Use AIO Diaper, 2017, SimplyMomBailey
- Easy Peasies AIO Diaper Review, 2017, Moms Little Feat
- Easy Peasies Little Squish, 2017, SimplyMomBailey
- Easy Peasies Dry-Nights AIO OVernight Cloth Diaper Review, 2017, The Mama Knows.
- Easy Peasies Bamboo Bundle, 2016, sponsored The Monarch Mommy
- Easy Peasies AIO & Pocket Diaper Review, 2016, sponsored, Maman Loup’s Den
- Easy Peasies Pocket Diaper Review, 2016, Moms Little Feat
- Easy Peasies Pocket Diaper Review, 2015, YouTube, Alexandra Hunt
- Easy Peasies Newborn AIO Review, 2015, Maman Loup’s Den
Did you write a review or youtube of Easy Peasies cloth diapers?
Drop a comment with your link, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org