SoftBums creates a one size cloth diaper without rise snaps. That’s right, using a unique patent design, SoftBums cloth diapers look very different if you’ve only ever experience snapped cloth diapers. It’s this design strategy that helps keep in the poop and give a great fit (or so I’m told).
- SoftBums Echo
- SoftBums Omni
- Small & Large Pods, One Size Pods
- Disposable Inserts
My SoftBums Experience.
I have one SoftBums cloth diaper with hook & loop. However, I don’t use it very much, I find it a smaller fit, and for whatever reason, it just doesn’t come out of my closet to play. Perhaps I should try it more and see if it’s a diaper I would like. I think if I had a SoftBums with snaps I would be more inclined. I find hook and loop to be scratchy on the tummy and too easy for curious toddlers to undo.
- SoftBums Cloth Diaper Review: Diapers that grow with your child, 2017, Pretty in Baby Food
- Softbums Cloth Diaper Review, 2017, Latched on Mom
- The Omni versus Echo, 2017, Mama Banana’s Adventures
- Softbum Diapers: A True One Size Cloth Diaper, 2017, So Easy Being Green
- SoftBums Echo vs. Omni, 2017, Zephyr Hill
- SoftBums Omni In-Depth Interview, 2017, Maggie the Mommy, YouTube
- Newborn Diaper Trial Results: SoftBums, 2016, Naturally Crafty
- A Review of SoftBums Cloth Diapers, 2016, The Cloth Diaper Whisperer
- Softbums A12 Cloth Diaper REVIEW, 2016, 5 Minute Cloth, youTube
- Cloth Diaper Reviews, 2015, Our Little Paradise Island
- Softbums NEW Omni Diaper Review & Giveaway, All about Cloth Diapers
- Softbums Echo vs Omni Comparison Review, 2015, i dream in cloth, YouTube
- Softbums Echo Cloth Diaper Review, 2014, Diary of a Fit Mommy
- Softbums Echo Pod System Cloth Diaper Review, 2014, Emily Reviews
- Softbums Echo Review, 2013, Padded Tush Stats
- Softbums Review, 2012, Fluffy Buts
- softbums Echo Review, 2009, Dirty Diaper Laundry
- Softbums Diaper Review, Natural Birth and Baby Care
- SoftBums Echo Review, Thinking About Cloth Diapers
Did you write a review or youtube of SoftBums cloth diapers?
Drop a comment with your link, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org